Tournament Quick Facts
- Championship Location
- 4150 North MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75038
- General Parking
All ticket purchases include free public parking and free shuttle service to and from the public parking. Shuttles run each day (Wednesday - Sunday) from 6 a.m. to 90 minutes following conclusion of play. Click here for more info and directions.
Mobile Device Policy
Championship attendees may now bring Mobile Devices, such as cell phones and other PDAs (Portable Digital Assistants), on the grounds at the HP Byron Nelson Championship. This fan enhancement does have guidelines that must be followed.
- Devices must be set on silent mode at ALL times while on the grounds.
- Devices may be used for calls only in designated areas, which will be marked by signage. Designated areas on the course include some, but not all, concession stands. Skyboxes and hospitality tents will also feature designated call areas.
- Devices cannot be used as a camera once play begins on Thursday (5/16). Devices cannot be used as a video recorder.
- Devices must not be in sight near the rope-line in teeing areas, on the fairway or near the green. If Patrons are not near the rope-line and well away from competitors, texting and emailing is permitted.
- Tournament personnel will be monitoring device use throughout the course. Fans who violate policy will be given two choices.
1. Surrender the mobile device and retrieve it later by presenting a receipt at an area near the main gate when they leave the property.
2. Leave the property immediately.
Items Restricted At Championship
The following items are not permitted at the Championship:
- No backpacks, large purses, large camera cases, outside alcoholic beverages, coolers, ladders, signs.
- No “chair bags” will be allowed on site. While we encourage you to bring your chair, for the safety of all involved, please leave the bag in the car!
- Cameras are not permitted Thursday – Sunday.
- Outside water and food.
- Autograph Policy
Please respect the players’ on-course concentration and do not ask them for autographs during their rounds. After the conclusion of play, golfers may sign autographs at their option.
- Daily Pairing Sheet & Map
Free daily pairing sheets are available near the entrances for you to pick up and find out when the players tee off. Check the scoreboards to find the latest scores and leaders or visit at www.pgatour.com. View Maps.
The Championship will be broadcast nationally on television on The Golf Channel (Thursday and Friday) and CBS (Saturday and Sunday). Check your local listings.